The Department of Roads and Transport is offering bursary opportunities to deserving students who intend enrolling in the following fields of study in the academic year 2016:
- BSc\BEng Civil Engineering ● BTech Civil Engineering ● BSc Town and Regional Planning ● BSc Environmental Studies ● BSc Geography ● BTech Land Surveying ● BSc Information Systems ● BCom Transport Economics ● BCom (Accounting/Auditing) ● BCom Real Estate ● Bachelor of Laws
- South African citizen;
- Students who meet the entry requirements at an accredited institution of higher learning;
- Full time students intending to study at an accredited institution of higher learning in the academic year 2016;
- Students who are already registered for the above-mentioned fields of study.
- Certified copies of valid ID;
- Certified copies Matric Certificate/ latest school results or qualifications;
- Proof of Admission from institution of higher learning/provisional acceptance letter;
- Satisfactory academic record (if currently enrolled for any of the above-mentioned degrees);
- Proof of (household) parents income
Value Of The Bursary:
The bursary only covers the following:
- Accommodation and
- Prescribed Material.
How To Apply
Download Application Form For the Gauteng Dept of Roads and Transport Bursary / Scholarship Programme
APPLICATION FORMS ARE OBTAINABLE AND SHOULD BE DELIVERED AT:
Department of Roads and Transport: 41 Simmonds Street (Cnr. Pritchard & Simmonds Street) Sage Life Building- Ground Floor Reception- Johannesburg.
Alternatively on: Department of Roads and Transport Internet: www.roadsandtransport.gpg.gov.za
Enquiries should be directed to:
Mr. Solly Maphangule or Ms Bonolo Mochwisi Tel: (011) 355 7564 \ 7488 respectively or email[email protected] or [email protected]
Note: I. Applications received after the closing date and those that do not comply with requirements will not be considered.
- Failure to submit relevant documentation and to complete this application form in full and correctly may hinder the applicant’s chances of obtaining a bursary.
III. Correspondence will only be entered into with successful applicants.
Closing date: Friday, 30 October 2015