Posted on :
2 May, 2016
2 May, 2016
Applicants are hereby invited to apply to study towards a Nursing Diploma (Psychiatric, Community and Midwifery) in 2017 at one of the following Gauteng Nursing Collages: Ann Latsky Nursing College, Chris Hani Baragwanath Nursing College and S G Lourens Nursing College.
To successfully apply and be considered for the training, please take note of the following:
• You are required to register a profile on the system before you can apply.
• If you have previously registered a profile on the GPG Professional Job Centre website, kindly log in, click on the 2017 nursing intake banner, Update Resume and apply.
• No documentation will be uploaded on the system, however you will be required to take supporting documents to the first choice Nursing College should you be shortlisted.
• You must be 35 years old or younger by January 2017 (If not you will be automatically disqualified to continue with your application)
• You must be in possession of one of the following school leaving certificates – a Senior Certificate, a National Senior Certificate or currently in Grade 12
• Applications must be done on the GPG Professional Job Centre system before or on the 13th May 2016; NO late applications will not be accepted.
• No hand delivered or emailed applications will be accepted, all applications must be done on this website:
Click Here to http://professionaljobcentre.gpg.gov.za
• The following subject criteria are required:
• Senior Certificate – English HG D or SG C, Biology HG D or SG C and an M score of 15
• National Senior Certificate – English Level 4,Life Sciences Level 4 and an APS of 25
• Current Grade 12 learners must meet the National Senior certificate requirements in their Grade 11 marks.
• Ensure that you qualify and meet the minimum requirements before you apply
• If you do not receive feedback within 3 months after the closing date, please accept that your application was unsuccessful.
NOTE: Pre-Shortlisted Candidates will be required to submit copies of grade 12/ Matric certificate/statement or Grade 11 final report as well as ID copies at the nursing college of their choice.
Gauteng Department of Health will offer financial assistance to successful students in the form of a bursary on an annual basis until completion of the programme.
SUCCESSFUL APPLICANTS WILL BE REQUIRED:
• To sign an agreement with the Department of Health
• To attend lectures
• To be prepared to work shifts, public holidays weekends and nights in the Gauteng Department of Health hospitals and clinics.
Closing Date: 13 May 2016