Posted on :
30 May, 2016
30 May, 2016
SPB JOB TITLE Sales Manager – Steam Power Systems
REPORTS TO Sales Director -Steam Power Systems
* Accountable for driving sales for assigned accounts/territories and for achieving set financial KPIs.
* Uses SFDC platform to track all deals and to provide updates on key project milestones. continuous basis and ensures deal information is kept current and relevant
* In partnership with the compliance team ensure comprehensive due diligence is conducted for each customer in line with GE compliance standards
* Develop winning sales strategy & capture plan, based on Steam Power Systems’ differentiators and value proposition
* Promote/sell capture strategy to both external (end-user, developer, EPC-contractor, partner, consultant) and internal stakeholders (SPS Sales, SPS Projects/Product lines, Strategic Accounts)
* Partners with steam business development team, GGO, GPS, EM and SP colleagues to qualify opportunities, influence technology choice, drive higher GE scope, and capture deals
* Support tender capture team to consolidate offer in line with capture strategy and negotiate deal with strong terms for Steam Power Systems
* Consistent client engagement so to ensure proper information flow and transparency between all parties
* Cooperates with the Strategic Accounts Leaders to drive customer intimacy with all key decision makers and influencers, mapping and strategy development for a given transactions or campaigns.
* Acts with absolute integrity and full adherence to the ethics and compliance rules. Desired Characteristics
* Ability to influence cross-functional business teams to embrace and drive sales strategy and growth in the region,
* Proven successes in managing complex sales projects and implement appropriate partnerships with a vast spread of stakeholders, both within and outside the region.
* Deep knowledge of global and regional market economics and competitive issues, project development and financing
Minimum Qualifications / Requirements
* Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college, preferably in a Business or Engineering discipline
* At least 7 years of sales/commercial experience, of which at least 4 must be in the power generation industry in designated regional market space
* Strong track record of results