GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
The role will be responsible to manage the operational and administrative activities for the assigned territory. To plan and develop processes to improve the operational quality and efficiency of the Life Science Core Imaging business. To supervise the commercial activities of the LS-CI products and the dealer/wholesaler in accordance with company’s policies and objectives.
Business Segment:Healthcare Life Sciences
• Analyze and document business processes and problems.
• Obtain and document business intelligence reports.
• Develop processes to improve operational quality and efficiency.
• Ensure coordination for sales target to be achieved.
• Propose pricing to meet revenue and profitability targets.
• Supervise dealers in accordance with company’s policies and objectives.
• Work closely with support functions.
• Schedule and conduct regular meetings with dealer and support functions.
• Coordination of marketing activities in the country run through the GEHC processes and in agreement with EAGm Mk and GMO departments.
• Develop close relationships with KOL customers.
• Ensure productivity and quality goals are met.
• Ensure full adherence of the dealer/distributor to 1GEHC compliance rules and local regulations.
• Propose actions and budget to ensure overall success.
• Take the lead in the tender coordination process where GE participates directly, with the support functions.
• Highlight market opportunities in the expansion markets
• Ensure coordination with stakeholders toward the achievement of proper product deliveries, proof of deliveries (PoD) and cash collection (RevRec).
• Fulfill all the administrative responsibilities for the South African subsidiary
• Five to Seven years’ experience in healthcare/pharmaceutical industry. With a strong sales mentality.
• PhD in Pharmacy, Medicine or BioSciences
• Computer literate with expertise in MS Office.
• Ability to influence indirect and cross-functional teams.
• Willingness to travel and to work a flexible schedule.