An internship at GE enables you to interact with innovators in your field whilst being mentored by leaders who will develop your potential through hands-on experience that will equip you with the right skills in your chosen career field. The vast majority of our graduate hires into our leadership development programs were interns with us first.
The intern will be required to support business activities working on challenging projects that present great learning opportunities. As a valuable member of our team, our interns will receive many benefits including:
- Challenging work assignments
- Exposure to a multinational company
- Developmental feedback
- Exposure to senior leadership
Please note that this role is for pipelining purposes.
- University enrolled students who are currently pursuing their degrees in Engineering, IT, Marketing, Business Administration or any other related field.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to details,
- Solid desk-based research skills
- Authorized to work in your country full-time and without restriction
- Must have an advanced to fluent level of English
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Demonstrated team player
- Confident self-starter who has demonstrated drive
- Excellent organization skills, ability to independently prioritize multiple tasks and work to deadlines
How To Apply
Apply Online for the General Electric: Graduate / Internship Programme 2016