GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) is looking for a Marketing Graduate to join its team in Bryanston. The graduates will undertake the day-to-day management of projects with the guidance of the Group Product Manager.
GSK is a science-led, global healthcare company that produces innovative medicines, vaccines and consumer healthcare products. If you want to work for a company with a sense of purpose, find out what we have to offer.
Minimum University Graduation
Proficient in Microsoft Excel, MS Word, Presentation
Understanding the general
role of brands and marketing within a consumer led organisation
Position requires a low level of problem solving and high ability to learn.
To undertake the day-to-day management of projects with the guidance of the Local Marketing Campaign Manager.
The gradate programme will include the opportunity to learn and implement core marketing principles, support the brand manager with developing and implementing brand strategy, and supports sales force engagement for the portfolio, creating sales force understanding, knowledge, belief and motivation for the brand strategy.
Assist local marketing campaign manager with days to day tasks on brand; including:
– NPD launches
– Research briefs and analysis
– Mkt share analysis and reports
– Other day to day tasks across functions
Position does not require the management of subordinates.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
1. Manages the marketing mix by:
• Assist in co-ordinating the processes of advertising development, promotions, packaging development and other marketing activities laid out in the brand plan, within the framework of the Marketing Way
In order that agreed brand objectives are achieved.
2. Progress new product development by:
• Assisting with cross-functional activities required to launch product.
In order to meet category objectives and market needs.
3. Liaises with Sales Management by:
• Monitoring sales performance and market consumption and collaborating with Sales Management in developing reports for monthly analysis
4. Liaises with aligned advertising and promotional agencies by:
• Co-ordinating the day-to-day activities required to effectively execute agreed advertising or promotional activity.
In order to achieve maximum exposure for the brands in question.
Co-ordination with most of the other disciplines in the company, such as Sales, Supply Chain, Finance
and Distribution. On a day to day basis, the position interacts with most departments on a regular basis.
Annual Strategic Planning:
Works closely with the team and the Marketing Campaign Manager in completing the day to day tasks essential for driving
the success of the brand
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies
posted on this site.
All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK’s
commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization
before referring any candidates
The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK.
In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK.
GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.