Posted on :
2 Dec, 2015
About The Position
YOUR JOURNEY TO SUCCESS STARTS RIGHT HERE
The company’s values speak of passionate ownership, transparent collaboration, respect & diversity towards all, as well as professionalism, integrity and ethics. In operation for over a decade this proudly South African company launched its very successful graduate programme in 2013 (ask us for testimonials!)
A year at the company will see that you:
• Be assigned a mentor to guide and lead you;
• Form part of an accredited training programme, resulting in an additional qualification at the
culmination of the programme;
• Earn a monthly income that is higher than the prescribed stipend;
• Receive a monthly meal voucher for meals and beverages;
• Get to work easily, as we are conveniently situated on public transportation routes.
• We will also assist with you with finding permanent placement at the end of your internship.
To qualify, you will need to be a 2015 graduate/final year student with either:
• B.Com degree in Accounting (Honours is preferable)
Please send your application to Email Address and include the following:
• cover letter motivating your application
• comprehensive CV to include BBEEE status
• your most recent full academic results
Submissions accepted until 15th December 2015. If you have not received a reply within 14 days of your submission, please consider your application unsuccessful.