Working at Henkel is much more than just a job. It’s a passion. Have you got what it takes?
Henkel Adhesive Technologies is a worldwide leader in bonding, sealing and surface treatments – thanks to our ambitious people.
We create unique value for our clients and our technologies can be found in many objects touching our lives every day.
Our success is built on constant innovation and people who strive for excellence.
Find job offers:
Controlling Intern – South Africa Johannesburg
- University graduate holding a Bachelor’s degree in Cost & Management Accounting or Financial Management Fluency in English
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office applications
- Excellent analytical and interpersonal skills
- Assertive and innovative person
- Residency in Alrode is preferred
Development Chemist, Adhesives & Sealants – South Africa
- Tertiary Education in Chemistry,
- Applied Chemistry or relevant fields
- A minimum of 5 years of experience including 2 years of formulating experience in Rubber, Sealants, Adhesives, PVC or similar chemicals
- Good communication, reporting and research skills
- Basic understanding of SAP is preferred
- Experience in technical problem solving is preferred
Receptionist – Johannesburg Johannesburg
- Tertiary Education in similar fields
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant experience
- Proficiency in English is a must
- Excellent computer skills
- Excellent people and communication skills
Marketing & Sales Intern – Consumer Adhesives- Johannesburg South Africa
- University or Tertiary Education degree in Marketing
- Fluency in English is mandatory
- Residency in Johannesburg is a must
- Efficient user of Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent communication, planning and administrative skills
- Previous marketing internship experience is preferred
Supply Planner – Beauty Care- Johannesburg
- University degree in Manufacturing Engineering, Supply Chain, Logistics or any relevant field
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Supply Planning.
- Knowledge in demand planning is preferred
- Fluency in English is a must
- Experience using SAP is a must, SNP is a plus
- Efficient user of Microsoft Office Interpersonal, organizational and time management skills
Apply online if this sounds like your next challenge.
Refer to the job ID mentioned and get one step closer to starting your new job at Henkel.
HOW TO APPLY
Click Here to HENKEL CAREER PAGE AND SELECT REGION TO APPLY ONLINE