Posted on :
4 Jul, 2014
4 Jul, 2014
Thank you for your interest in the Unicorn Cadet Training Scheme.
Please note that all applications will only be accepted between June -July, for the (following year`s ) Cadet Scheme.
1. Matric with math, science and english
2. In possession of a passport
3. SA citizen
4. Ability to swim and float in water
5. Good health (and eye sight for deck applications)
6. Preferably below the age of 25
Documents to have available for your application:
1. CV with covering letter (please ensure that you have up to date contact details and references!) TO BE UPLOADED ONLINE WITH YOUR APPLICATION
2. Copy of your passport (Available on Request)
3. Certified copy of your ID (Available on Request)
4. Copy of your matric results (Available on Request)
5. Copy of your latest S2 (S4 also welcome!)results from a Technicon (Available on Request)
6. (Maritime studies (deck cadet) or Marine Engineering Studies (engineering cadet) (Available on Request)
7. SAMSA eye test (for deck cadet applications only) (Available on Request)
Please apply for the Cadet Scheme, only when you have completed your S2 successfully (S3 & S4 also welcome!)
How to Apply
All positions must be applied to online.
If you require technical support / assistance on this website, or if you are experiencing any problems applying to advertised job vacancies, please email [email protected]