- To provide a comprehensive professional human resource service to management and employees.
- Assist with the development, implementation and co-ordination of good human resource policies, procedures and practices.
- Implement HR operational tasks aligned to the HR strategy.
- Assist with the achievement of Employment Equity targets through the execution of EE organisational duties i.e. Recruitment and Selection, EE meeting, EE reporting, Succession Planning, Training and Development.
- HR related administration.
- Build HR credibility through establishing and maintaining partnerships with all the relevant role players.
- Lead and manage reportees to achieve functional deliverables.
- Comply with GMP requirements as outlined by Company SOP’s and written instructions in all tasks and activities.
- Adhere to all Company OHSE rules and regulations.
Education and Experience Required:
- Human Resources Management/ Industrial Psychology Degree.
- 3-5 years HR Generalist experience in a manufacturing and unionized environment.
- Sound knowledge and experience of the applicable South African labour legislation (LRA, BCEA, Skills Development Act, Employment Equity Act)
- Proficient in Ms Windows, i.e. Word, Excel, Outlook, Power Point, etc
- Customer focused.
- Sound administrative skills and document control.
- Sound conflict management skills.