GlaxoSmithKline Graduate Programme
This is a one year graduate placement in the Southern Africa Pharmaceutical Marketing team. The graduate will have the opportunity to work on a range of brands across 11 Southern African Markets.
The graduate programme will include the opportunity to learn and implement core marketing principles, support the brand manager with developing and implementing brand strategy, and build a foundation in pharmaceutical marketing.
The graduate will have the opportunity to present their projects to senior management during the placement and develop their presentation and communication skills.
To support a portfolio of products (Pharmaceuticals, Vaccines and/or Dermatology) within the Southern African Business Unit.
Responsible for supporting 11 Countries, Angola, Namibia, Botswana, Malawi, Zambia, Zimbabwe, Mozambique, Mauritius, Madagascar, Seychelles, Comoros
- Support the tactical implementation for a portfolio within the Business Unit.
- Support market analysis including taking account of the profile, competition, unmet need, market potential, customer insight, profitability and investments required to market a brand effectively.
- Support innovative customer focus marketing campaigns to achieve or exceed forecasts.
- Is fully compliant with the promotion and marketing code to achieve performance with integrity. The graduate will receive training on arrival on all relevant codes and principles.
- Supports the forecasting process for assigned products sales to ensure product availability and achieve targeted forecast accuracies.
- Ensures Sales Force Engagement for the portfolio, creating sales force understanding, knowledge, belief and motivation for the brand strategy.
- All degrees from accredited
- Strong communication (written and oral) skills
- Incisive analytical and strategic skills
- The capability to learn and apply the principles of marketing
- Knowledge of computer applications (word, powerpoint and excel) for analysis, reporting and presentation.
- Collation of market and brand specific data from diverse data sources
- Develop insight and understanding of the customer and the market
- Interact within a cross-functional team in order to gain information and insight
- Show initiative and creativity in the development of the brand strategy
- Communication of the brand strategy to the different departments
- Ability to work both independently and lead teams is essential
- Innovation at all stages to ensure continuous stream of solutions for the dynamic marketplace.
How To Apply for GSK Graduate Programme
Apply Online (Click Marketing…)
Closing Date: 04 October 2013