HCI Foundation Bursary 2014
The HCI Foundation Bursary Programme provides ﬁnancial assistance to academically deserving and ﬁnancially needy undergraduate students in any ﬁeld of study and any year of study for a ﬁrst tertiary qualiﬁcation, or continuing students who enrol for Honours at a public University or University of Technology in South Africa.
- Age 35 years or under as of 30 September 2013.
- Studying for a first tertiary qualification or
- Continuing students who enroll for Honours.
- Enrolled or intending to enroll in a full-time course of study.
- Above 50% average for Matric or end of year results ( Life Orientation is not considered).
- Studying at a University or University of technology registered with the Department of Education, or intending to make an application to study.
- With a gross family income of less than R20 000 per month
How to Apply for HCI Foundation Bursary
Closing Date: 30 September 2013