The HCI Foundation is an independent trust, controlled by its trustees, drawn from people across the spectra of social development and financial experience.
These include members of the HCI Board of Directors, employees from subsidiary companies and independent experts who are able to add value to the specific foci of the Foundation’s work.
The HCI Foundation seeks to appoint a Graduate and Alumni Engagement Intern, based in the Western Cape.
This is envisaged as a 12 month contract.
Under the overall direction of the Head of the Bursary Department, you will take responsibility for research and data analysis as well as the development of the alumni programme of the bursary office.
- Manage the HCI Foundation bursary alumni programme
- Be the point of contact between graduates, alumni and the bursary office
- Develop and maintain good relations between alumni, the bursary office and key players at tertiary institutions
- Conduct bursary related research in tertiary and data analysis
- Numerical skills.
- Competent Microsoft Office user (Word, Excel and Power Point)
- Interpersonal skills, ability to work in team and good listening skills
- Command of English
- Methodical and organised
- Capable of prioritising tasks
- Effective organisational skills with great attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Initiative, creativity, and a ‘can-do’ attitude
- Commitment to the values of the HCI Foundation
- Honesty and integrity at all times
- Minimum three years’ tertiary qualification degree in business or finance related studies
- Graduate with at least one year of work experience or involvement in community development projects or University/ student related activities
Opportunity closing date: Monday, 17 April, 2017
To apply, submit your CV and motivation letter CV to [email protected]
Former HCI Foundation bursary recipients are strongly encouraged to apply.