Posted on :
22 Jul, 2014
22 Jul, 2014
The role is responsible for promoting continuous improvement through implementation of the IMS requirement.
• Degree or diploma in the Technical, Engineering or Science field
• SAMTRAC/SHEQMAN/Modern SHEQ Management
• OHS Act and Regulations
• Safety, Health, Environmental and Quality training in line with ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001 and ISO 9001.
• Minimum 3 years experience in IMS preferably within the automotive industry
• Experience of IMS related engineering aspects are preferred.
• Minimum 3 years production experience in Automotive plant
• Act as an interface between the Sections and the Technology
• Participate and coordinate the objective and targets set
• Analyse information obtained through incident, audit reports, meeting discussions, establish trends and propose action required to reduce risk and to prevent reoccurrence.
• Identifying, communicating improvement opportunities and coordinating the implementation of recommendations for improving processes related to the design, purchasing, quality, environment, safety and relevant legal requirements.
• Maintain all legal and systems appointment; confirm that IMS relevant documentation and records are maintained and available for audit.
• Coordinate and participate in the risk assessment process within the technology/department and maintain the risk register.
• Confident and Punctual
• Good Interpersonal skills
• Good communication skills
• Attention to detail
• Facilitating Skills
• Microsoft Office package
How to Apply