Heineken Commerce Graduate Jobs
We are looking for innovative, ambitious and internationally minded commercial talents who relish a challenge and have passion for quality and success. We are a business that is passionate about our brands and the two functions which are at the forefront of taking our brands to the market are Sales and Marketing. Although our operating companies drive their own sales and marketing strategies and activities, we have central teams who ensure we have a clear strategy for the global growth of our international brands; they create the direction so that plans can be developed ensuring that these brands work effectively across all local cultures. Through close cooperation and synergy between Global Commerce, the Regional and Local Commercial departments we are able to achieve our commercial agenda:
- Building brands and portfolios for profit;
- Winning at the point of purchase;
- Efficient and effective route to market;
- People organization and culture.
Working for Commerce whether it is global, regional, or local, will provide you with a career with excellent opportunities which means:
- Working with one of the most well-known and most international beer brands, Heineken, as well as other global and local brands;
- Working together with markets all over the world;
- Setting global strategies in the different commercial disciplines;
- Sharing knowledge between global, regional and local commercial employees;
- Implementing high value commercial tools and projects;
- Having an international scope and contributing to the global direction of HEINEKEN;
- Working in a high performance level environment with real functional or operational experts.
Our Marketing responsibilities include:
- Managing and building brands with clear consumer insight;
- Driving product development;
- Developing innovations;
- Allocating and managing budgets by brand;
- Maximising returns on investment.
Our Sales responsibilities include:
- Developing (international) sales strategies;
- Channels and techniques;
- Servicing all types of accounts;
- Providing customers with high quality service levels.
Examples of assignments include:
- Brand Marketing – Poland, USA, Mexico, Austria, Belgium
- On-trade Sales – Austria, Germany, France, The Netherlands, UK
- Innovation – Portugal, The Netherlands, France
- Off-trade Sales – France, Austria, Hungary
- Sales Distribution – Kenya, Poland, Austria, South Africa
Some of our previous graduates’ first permanent roles when they finished the programme have included:
- Digital Manager
- Business Support Manager
- Channel Strategy Executive
- (Assistant) Brand Manager
- Trade Marketing Area Export Manager
Applications for the International Graduate Programme are closed.