Henkel Adhesive Technologies is a worldwide leader in bonding, sealing and surface treatments – thanks to our ambitious people. We create unique value for our clients and our technologies can be found in many objects touching our lives every day. Our success is built on constant innovation and people who strive for excellence. Working at Henkel is much more than just a job. It’s a passion. Have you got what it takes?
What we offer
- Standardize the product launch/scale up processes against benchmark plants
- Generate clear Standard Operation Procedures (SOP) required across the plant
- Communicate corrective actions to the Site Leadership Team highlighting cost, quality improvement and SHE (Safety, Health and Environment)
- Implement best practice process engineering principles
- Lead process improvement and engineering solutions projects
Who we are looking for
- University degree in Process Engineering or any relevant field
- Master’s degree in Process Engineering is a plus
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in Process Engineering
- Fluency in English is a must
- Efficient user of Microsoft Office and Microsoft Project applications
- Experience in coaching people and leadership skills
- Lean Six Sigma is a plus
Apply online if this sounds like your next challenge. Refer to the job ID mentioned above and get one step closer to starting your new job at Henkel.