Enterprise Account Manager Job Vacancies
What will you do with a world of possibilities? We’re solving the world’s
most complex challenges, and our people are at the forefront of progress. In a Sales job at HP, you’ll play a part in building the future—one big idea at a time. These incentive pay positions involve selling HP products, services, software, and solutions to customers, both directly and indirectly. Working at HP, you’ll have the resources to develop your talent and creativity. Ready to unleash your potential? Join us in one of these Sales jobs
Job Title: Enterprise Account Manager – Public Sector-1033536
- The Enterprise Account Manager has account and pan-EG scope.
- Serves as the overall account lead for a set of Enterprise accounts (1:2-1:4 density)
- Provides single face to customer for all EG products/services and HP Software (HPSW), but spends vast majority of time selling Converged Infrastructure and Converged Cloud
- Supported by presales, product/service specialists and inside sales support, establishes a professional working relationship (up to the executive level) with the client, and by developing a core understanding of the unique business needs of the client within their industry.
- Aggressive sales leadership representing the EG full portfolio to help drive growth in share of wallet
- Tailors HP strategy and solutions to meet the needs of the customer.
- Interfaces with both internal and external/industry experts to anticipate customer needs and facilitates solutions development.
- Focuses on driving value for the client, while maximizing competitive share, revenue
- Identifies, qualifies, and closes new business that results in substantial incremental revenue and margins to HP.
- Demonstrates breadth and depth of knowledge in aligning HP capabilities to client business and IT priorities, and positioning relative to competitors.
- Builds, monitors and manages sales pipelines to ensure continuous population, forecast accuracy, achievement of quota, and movement of near- and long-term opportunities
- Develops comprehensive plans that articulate the strategies/ requirements essential for focusing sales activities, forecasting accurately, and communicating sales progress
- Coordinates different BUs and drives pricing decisions for portfolio solutions
• Enterprise AM led accounts are selected based on forward looking (18-24 months) value revenue only.
• Enterprise AM will cover 2-4 accounts.
• Deep industry knowledge is a requirement for the EAM role
• Deep knowledge about the EG portfolio is a requirement
In addition to core selling skills:
• Account development & management
• Opportunity scanning
• Account alignment
• Industry knowledge
• Client/customer advocacy
• Planning & reporting
• Business Development
• Business scanning
• Business Leadership
• Client/account team education
• Sales facilitation
• Opportunity-Driven Consulting
• Consultative agility
• Qualifying complex deals
• Account Advocacy
• Resource/Activity screening
• Client interest brokering
Job – Sales
Schedule – Full-time
Job Type – Experienced
Shift – Day Job
Travel – Yes, 50 % of the Time
How to Apply