Key Performance Outputs:
- Contribute to the business strategy by helping line managers to identify, prioritize, and build organizational capabilities, behaviours, structures, and processes
- Facilitate and ensure appropriate management of candidate experiences across attraction, recruitment and early career to ensure a consistent candidate experience throughout.
- Conduct professional recruitment, selection and placement and drive full diversity integration.
- Participate in reviews of scientific tools in order to enhance the staffing process, including electronic recruitment and psychometric assessment methodology.
- Support line managers in forecasting and planning their talent pipeline requirements in line with the function/business strategy
- Support line managers to provide employees with development opportunities and ensure that they are able to meet current and future performance standards
- Facilitate long-term initiatives aligned with the strategic plan
- Develop and promote feedback mechanisms for employees to influence the continuous improvement of HR services and business processes
Technical Skills and Experience:
- The candidate must have a B Com HR or equivalent qualification supported with at least 5 to 8 years Human Resources Generalist experience. Registration as a Psychometrist will be an advantage.
- Sound knowledge of all labour laws is required.
- Extensive knowledge and experience in driving people processes is essential.
- Advanced knowledge of the various applications within Microsoft Office is required with strong excel knowledge.
This position requires a person that is confident and approachable with the ability to interact successfully at all organizational levels whilst maintaining excellent relationships.Â The ideal candidate will have strong customer focus with the ability to plan and monitor work in a fast paced environment. Good problem solving, communications, conflict management and business acumen skills are essential.Â Strong technical learning ability and a drive to achieve strategic objectives within required time frames are critical in this position.
Internal and/or External: This position will be filled in line with ACSAs values and Employment Equity policy and plan. Preference will be given to members of designated groups that are under-represented and the position will also be advertised externally.
How to Apply
Click here to apply online