We require for some Site Supervisors based in Gauteng.
1. Educational background:
1) The following may be acquired through a combination of formal or self-education, prior experience or on-the-job training: 2G knowledge (BTS&DBS); 3G knowledge(BTS&DBS)
2. Work experience:
1) Must have 3 – 5 years of site build or site swap project experience in a supervisory role (Site Supervisor);
2) Have AutoCAD experience and be able to create and analyse site drawings.
3. Knowledge and skills required:
1) Must have a basic understanding on general
software knowledge and equipped with excellent IT and Microsoft software skills;
2) Must have a good background of mobile networks especially 2G/3G networks. Civil work experience will be advantageous.
The ideal candidate should have at least 5 years experience in 2G/3G installation;
3) Must be able to perform under pressure and should have good time management skills. He must be well spoken and be able to interact with contractors as well as management;
4) Must have good health and be able to pass a medical test to do Height and Safety training. must not have fears of heights;
5) Ability to use Site Master (for sweep tests), test phone and E1 Tester is advantageous.
6) Must have good verbal and interpersonal communication
skills coupled with strong technical aptitude with the ability to tackle a task logically, and perseverance to see through all obstacles
7) Must possess and demonstrate leadership and supervisory skills;
8) Must have good troubleshooting skills.
9) Must have Rope access skills and climbing license
10) Must be a hands on person.
11) Must have a valid driver
’s license and own vehicle.
12) Must be willing to drive long distances when required.
13) Must be willing to travel.
14) Must be willing to work overtime when required.
1. Maintain an in-depth knowledge of all company and legal safety regulations and communicate them to all subcontractors. Additionally supervisor must enforce compliance and administer disciplinary actions as required.
2. Meet with clients on a regular basis to provide an up-to-the-minute briefing on the status of the construction
project and address any changes, delays or other issues that need to be addressed.
3. Responsible for subcontractor on-site training.
4. On an assigned schedule, visit and assess each site and report the results of the site visit to the applicable Regional Project Manager.
5. Ensure supervision of the activities of the site including receiving materials, checking quality of materials and checking quality of work.
6. Be fully responsible for the site assigned to him until final acceptance from customer side.
7. Oversee and indentify the possible risks that may affect H&S, work flow, quality, performance … etc, and must report all risks identified on time in the proper means of communication according to urgency.
8. Ensure that all Health and safety
standards are adhered to on site.
9. Trouble shooting and advice on site to contractors.
10. Must be able to climb masts/towers.
11. Ensure site material is complete with contractor / site logistics management.
12. Ensure that all Huawei and Client/Customer procedure and processes are followed and enforced.
13. Perform any other duties or tasks as directed by Management.
How to Apply
Click here to apply online