Are you a resilient Human Resources Officer with a keen eye for detail? Then my client is the company for you! Their optimal employee conditions ensure that you can develop yourself personally and professionally as well as an outstanding working environment that offers a wide range of creative initiatives. Just another day at the office:
You will be responsible for maintenance and implementation of HR Policies and Procedures, recruitment and selection, advising on HR matters, general admin, staff induction and termination process and overall people support to Operations.
The quintessence of your role:
- Screens CV’s to select applicants meeting criteria;
- Co-ordinates and facilitates the interview process including logistical requirements;
- Assesses suitability of all candidates for temp + perm roles;
- Provide feedback on applicants selection outcome.
Induction and Orientation;
- Conducts induction training for all new employees;
- Train all new employees on performance management systems;
- Provides orientation template to line manager and follows up on completion;
- Maintains attendance registers for all training / communication sessions.
- Submits all completed on-boarding “new starter documentation” and termination documentation to Central HR admin and payroll timeously;
- Maintains employee filing system;
- Payroll query resolution as and when they occur;
- Conducts audits on Shift allowance / leave / overtime and reports on any out-of-line situations;
- Effects salary increases change letters to payroll;
- Completes monthly HR admin and reporting as required.
Industrial and Employee Relations;
- Advises on and implements Disciplinary processes as required and in accordance with the law;
- Ensures employee satisfaction surveys rolled out as and when required;
- Co-ordinates the wellness day initiative with service provider;
- Tracks recognition mechanisms to ensure legal compliance from PAYE perspective;
- Provides basic advice and guidance to line management on the application of HR policies and processes.
What you will need: Knowledge:
- Completed HR diploma/degree;
- Minimum 2-3 years HR experience;
- Knowledge of LRA, BCEA and SDA;
- Previous experience in bulk recruitment;
- Advance MS Excel skills.
- Oral and written communication skills;
- Attention to Detail;
- Problem solving;
- Planning and Organising;
- Technical Expertise
How to Apply
Click here to apply online
Opportunity waits for no one, send us your application today!
Apply before Thursday, February 12, 2015Companies may expire jobs at their own discretion.