Posted on :
10 Dec, 2010
Hwange Colliery Company Limited, the leading coal producer and its related products in Zimbabwe has a vacancy for a Sectional Civil Engineer. The position reports to the Engineering Services Manager. Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced professionals who meet the following minimum requirements.
1. Key Performance Areas
· Engineering and architectural design of buildings and facilities.
· Preparation of material/labour specifications.
· Project management of construction/maintenance jobs.
· Construction and maintenance of road systems, buildings, drains and storm water systems, fire fighting, sewage reticulation and disposal systems.
· Preparation and management of plant/labour hire contracts.
· Managing and developing subordinates.
· Budgetary and cost control.
· Complying with Safety , Health and Environment Standards.
2. Job Specifications
· Bsc Honours Degree in Civil Engineering, or BTech Degree in Civil Engineering.
· Membership of Professional Institutions e.g. ZIE, ICE, ASCE, SAICE.
· Minimum of 5 years post graduate experience.
· Having undergone 2 years post graduate pupilage training.
· Having a good working knowledge of Auto Cad and MS Office.
Application letters with detailed CVs together with certified copies of educational and professional qualifications to be addressed to the: –
Industrial Relations & Training Development Manager
Hwange Colliery Company Limited
P O Box 123
Or email to: [email protected]
Not later than 21 December 2010.