Posted on :
14 May, 2013
14 May, 2013
Candidate must understand competition and develop appropriate winning sales strategies.
Employees in this role will present the value of IBM System z SW solutions to all levels of customer management. They will be responsible for accurately reporting sales pipeline using IBM reporting tools and be responsible for meeting individual quota numbers. They must be effective in teaming with other IBM sales and technical sales resources to help drive software revenue within their territory.
• Understanding of the System z environment
• Proven track record in complex software sales and surpassing revenue goals.
• Proficiency in accurately forecasting the progression and closure of software sales transactions.
• Ability to develop a strategic territory plan at the same time as executing on tactical monthly commitments.
• Proven leadership in engaging the proper technical and executive resources in closing software sales transactions.
• Seasoned seller within complex matrix environments.
• Have experience with large enterprise customers and understand the value the IBM Mainframe provides to these customers and its importance to their business
• Be able to recognize compelling reasons for clients and prospects to act upon these requirements, and in turn be able to persuasively articulate how comprehensive IBM Information Management solution(s) can best meet these requirements.
• Demonstrate knowledge of client budgeting and purchasing processes, typical recommender and decision maker roles involved, and how to progress opportunities from opportunity identification to closure.
• Be capable of presenting and articulating the differentiated value of IBM zSeries SW Solutions compared to competitors in the market.
• Understand, and be able to articulate to clients, deployment processes and best practices to lower deployment risk and accelerate time to value.
• Show evidence of working cohesively with internal and external partners to develop customer relationships and ensure clients are provided with the best available IBM solutions.
How to Apply:
Click on the “Apply Now” link below to apply online