The Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) invite suitably qualified candidates to join our Impumelelo Eyethu Academic Programme.
The programme offers students in South Africa the opportunity to complete the Professional Body Qualification and place candidates onto learnerships.
We aim to recruit students who have the drive and aptitude to succeed on the ACCA Qualification but lack the financial resources to do so.
- Black South African Nationality
- Based in Gauteng
- Completed ACCA fundamentals or has been granted exemptions for F1 – F9
- ACCA student in good standing or a University graduate exempted from F1 – F9 on an ACCA accredited degree
- Must want to pursue P4 (Advanced Financial Management) & P5 (Advanced Financial Performance) option papers
- Unemployed ACCA students as well as those who are employed but in the wrong sector or in non-finance role
- Should have access to internet and a computer to utilise an online learning portal
ACCA SA will:
- Pay for 5 ACCA exams at professional level for 2015/16 + your annual subscription fee for 2015/2016. You will be required to write P1 to P5 as determined by ACCA
- Pay for your tuition costs with Gold Approved Learning Partner (IBTC) for all 5 papers, including materials and access to online learning platform. This includes a training programme that incorporates face to face, as well as, online tuition for learners on the programme
- Distribute relevant support resources and learning materials for learners, quality facilitators to deliver the face to face classes & facilitating progress tests and mock exams
- Pay a set fee for your transportation costs for face to face lectures with IBTC
- Ensure placement of successful candidates into employment or learnerships to obtain relevant experience in order to complete the ACCA Practical Experience Requirement (PER)
- Assist learners to update their CVs and prepare them for interviews
- Facilitate a mentorship programme that will provide support to students throughout your journey with ACCA
To apply, please send the following to; [email protected] before 10 April 2015
A three page summarised Curriculum Vitae
- A cover letter outlining your interest in the programme
- A copy of your South African ID document
- A copy of your results for the Fundamental papers or your 3 year University academic transcript
- A head and shoulders photo of yourself (jpeg)
- Successful applicants will be contacted via email by 20 April 2015.