• Mpumalanga (2) • Limpopo (2) • North West (2) • Northern Cape (2) • Eastern Cape (2)
• Western Cape (2) • Free State (2) • Gauteng (2) • KwaZulu-Natal (2)
Requirements: • Unemployed Matriculant • A valid SA driver’s licence • Computer literacy • A legal/ policing qualification would be an added advantage • Self-driven and willing to learn • The ability to work under pressure • Good interpersonal and communication (both verbal and written) skills.
Duties: The successful candidates will be trained in the following: • Attendance to complainants (walk-in/telephone) • Capturing of complaints onto the system • Analysis, screening, assessment and evaluation of complaints • Assistance in the investigation of complaints • Recordkeeping and filing • Compilation and submission of statistical reports on complaints and statuses of investigations • Drafting of correspondence to stakeholders and complainants • Tracking of pending complaints and referral to the relevant investigators • Ensuring the timeous delivery of service and turnaround time in investigations • Timeous interviewing and advising of clients/complainants • Preparation and consolidation of investigation reports.
Note: Successful candidates will have to undergo security vetting. Their characters should be beyond reproach. Interviews will be conducted in the respective provinces. Applications should be submitted on aZ83 Form, obtainable from any Public Service department, and must be accompanied by a detailed CV, certified copies of qualifications and Identity Document. Failure to submit the required documentation will result in the application automatically being disqualified. If you have not heard from the Department within 1 month, please consider your application unsuccessful, as correspondence will be entered into with short-listed candidates only. The Independent Police Investigative Directorate reserves the right not to make an appointment.
Faxed and late applications will not be considered.
How To Apply
Forward applications, quoting the relevant reference number, to the following offices:
• KwaZulu-Natal (Durban): Private Bag X54303, Durban 4000, for attention: Ms C Lupke, tel. (031) 310-1300
• Eastern Cape (East London): Private Bag X9085, East London 5200, for attention: Ms N Mtyida, tel. (043) 706-6500
• Western Cape (Bellville): Private Bag X43, Bellville 7530, for attention: Mr GTrussel, tel. (021) 941-4800
• Mpumalanga (Mbombela): Private Bag X11325, Nelspruit 1200, for attention: Ms E Mamabolo, tel. (013) 754-1000
• Free State (Bloemfontein): Private Bag X20708, Bloemfontein 9300, for attention: MrT Kompela, tel. (051) 406-6800
• Gauteng (Johannesburg): Private Bag X25, Johannesburg 2000, for attention: Ms MTshabalala, tel. (011) 220-1500
• Northern Cape (Kimberley): Private Bag X6105, Kimberley 8301, for attention: Ms M Masigo, tel. (053) 807-5100
• NorthWest (Mafikeng): Private Bag X2017, Mafikeng 2745, for attention: Ms L Mothusi tel. (018) 397-2500
• Limpopo (Polokwane): Private Bag X9525, Polokwane 0700, for attention: Mr B Nong, tel. (015) 291-9800
Stipend: R1 350 per month (Ref. Q9/2013/L01)
Closing Date: 04 October 2013