Posted on :
16 Feb, 2016
16 Feb, 2016
BANKSETA invites applicants to participate in an intensive programme presented by Bytes People Solutions (BYTES) and managed by Deloitte to prepare you for a career in Information and Communication Technology.
Do you want to participate in a 10 month work readiness programme, starting 18 April 2016?
Who can apply?
• Unemployed South African citizens aged between 18 and 35 years (all races can apply):
• Applicants must be fluent in English, present a professional image and be able to communicate well;
• Not be studying full time;
• Applicants must have accommodation in one of the following areas: Johannesburg, Cape Town and Durban;
• Applicants are required to have successfully completed Grade 12 (Matric) with Maths and/or Science; and
• Have successfully completed one of the following qualifications obtained within South Africa:
• BSc Computer Science
• National Diploma Information Systems
• BComm Informatics
• National Diploma Information Technology
Applicants must be computer literate in word processing, spreadsheets, presentations, internet and e-mail.
A stipend and meal allowance will be paid.
Closing date: 15 February 2016
Please contact Ignatius Mathole on 012-482 0005 or e-mail him on [email protected].