The South African Human Rights Commission invites interested graduates to apply for ICT Internship positions in Johannesburg, Head Office. Interns must demonstrate a commitment to human rights.
There are two (2) intern position available.
A monthly stipend of R5 588.61 is payable throughout the duration of the internship (6 months). Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Completed A+ Certificate and introduction to PC course
- IT qualification (Minimum A+;N+) advantageous
- Basic Knowledge of Microsoft applications, windows operating systems and networking
- Customer Focused
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Computer literacy (Ms Word, Excel, E-mail and the internet) is a general requirement in all service fields.
- Call Logging and resolution at IT Helpdesk
- Assist with setting , connecting and supporting the recording and video conference systems in the training room and the boardroom
- Desktop support at Head office and all Provinces
- Assisting the Systems Administrator with updating or taking of daily server logs for administrator to analyze action
- Assist with setting up recording system and video conference meetings, hearings etc
- Assisting in providing deskop support (National and Provincial) including configuration of laptops and desktops, printing management and other network and computing peripherals.
Closing Date: 31 December 2016
Click Here to APPLY via EMAIL ADDRESS