MMI Holdings Limited (MMI) is a South African based financial services group listed on the South African stock exchange, the JSE.
The core businesses of MMI are long and short-term insurance, asset management, savings, investment, health care administration and employee benefits.
These product and service solutions are provided to all market segments through operating brands Metropolitan and Momentum.
Operationalise and implement internal communication strategy defined by the Human Capital teams.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND WORK OUTPUTS
- Providing internal communication support to the HC team to help drive employee engagement.
- Managing all administrative tasks that are related to the internal communication function.
- Ensuring that synergies are maintained in terms of style, medium and content for all internal communications.
- Editing all internal communications to ensure consistency in style, tone and format.
- Ensuring that relevant internal communications are sent out in an accurate and timely manner.
- Ensuring that the brand of the business is upheld through internal communication initiatives.
- Managing the internal communication calendar.
- Building and maintaining relationships with clients and internal and external stakeholders with a focus on the Human Capital Stakeholders.
- Business Acumen
- Client/ Stakeholder Commitment
- Drive for Results
- Impact and Influence
- Self-Awareness and Insight
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
- B.Com Communication degree
- Preferable: Degree/ Honours in Communications
- Experience within Financial Services, specifically insurance and rewards would be advantageous.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY
Closing Date:29 March 2017