Business Positioning Systems (BPS) is a leading location-based search agency head-quartered in South Africa.
Formed in 2007 to commercialise Point of Interest data listings on navigation devices, BPS went on to launch a number of location media solutions in the market.
BPS now focuses on increasing client’s local search visibility across digital platforms such as Google, TomTom and Here maps, along with other curated and trusted directories such as Zomato and Trip Advisor.
The company has unrivaled expertise on a global scale in Google Places/My Business Optimisation, also known as Local SEO.
The internship position focuses on:
- All digital mapping or location based platforms
- Intensive data cleansing
- POI data management
- Google My Business Optimisation (Local SEO) including:
- Uploading locations onto Google My Business
- Optimisation of listings including meeting predetermined targets for growth in impressions and clicks
- General technical maintenance and upkeep of the platform
- Implementing local SEO techniques
- Campaign management
- Reputational management
- Monthly reporting
- Matric qualification is a pre-requisite for candidates
- Proficient on the entire Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Own transportation required
- Diploma/degree (or studying towards) in the marketing sphere will be an advantage
- Knowledge or experience in the SEO field
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong decision-making and problem-solving experience
- Passionate about new media and the marketing sphere
- Be a self-starter, i.e. able to work independently and collaboratively in a team
- Solid interpersonal and communication skills
- Tech savvy
- Punctual and professional attitude
Senc your cover letter and CV to Shani Marsh: [email protected]