Western Cape Government wants to give you the opportunity to gain valuable work experience. Only you can make it happen!
The Premier’s Advancement of Youth (PAY) project will provide matriculants from the class of 2015 with work experience and training in one of the 13 Western Cape Government Departments beginning 01 April 2016 until 31 March 2017.
During this time you will receive a monthly stripend to cover your expenses.
Is this you?
- You are a South African citizen residing in the Western Cape.
- You have passed the National Senior Certificate (NSC) in 2015 in the Western Cape.
- You’re not going to study further in 2016.
- You are unemployed.
Why you should apply?
- You will acquire skills and work experience that will make you more marketable to future employers.
- You get contactable references on your CV.
- You will have career awareness exposure to assist you to make informed career choices together with a network to support and guide you.
Applicants who do not have access to computers are encouraged to make use of of the following internet facilities to complete the online application:
- Your local library
- Your local Thusong Service Centre
- The Khanya laboratory at your local government/public school
- E-Community Forums and e-Centres in rural towns
- The Western Cape Government Walk-in Contact Centre.
- An internet café
Applications open on Tuesday, 1 December 2015 and close on Friday 15 January 2016.
Click Here to Pay Project Internship 2015
Click Here to Apply ONLINE