Solethu Energy is looking for unemployed young dynamic, innovative ideas, exceptionally talented and ambitious graduate, to enter into an internship programme for a period of 6 months.
The trainee will be exposed to the full breadth and variety of our Human Resource (HR) function.
The internship programme is based On–The–Job Training for individuals with a qualification from an institute of higher education who wish to develop hands-on work experience.
Key Result Areas and Learning Outcomes
The programme is divided into the following areas of focus:
Human Resources Development:
- Training Co-ordination
- Assist in the compilation all internal and external training reports, e.g. WSP, ATR.
- Support the implementation and maintenance of the performance management system and process.
- HR Business Partnering:
- Recruitment Co-ordination – prepare adverts; conducts interviews; arrange and conducts reference checks.
- Advises managers on the managing of discipline.
- Co-ordinate the employee induction programme
- Employee Relations: Co-ordinate specific requirements associated with the application of the Disciplinary and Grievance Procedure at the operational level.
- Assist with the HR Reporting to prepare all relevant HR monthly reports and forward as per deadline.
- Remuneration and Benefits
- Assist with the coordination and administration of all payroll admin
- Processing of wages and salaries on the payroll system (VIP)
- Assist with the Benefits administration
- Coordination and follow up on all timesheets
- Performance Management
- Assist with the application of methods and standards to determine specific requirements and dimensions of the Performance Management.
- Coordinate the on-going and bi annual performance management review meetings
- Administration and coordination of HRD projects, training, development etc.
- Administration and collection of BBBEE raw data from all stakeholders and maintaining all other transformation information thereof.
- Human Resource qualification from an Institute of Higher learning
- Industrial Psychology degree
- Planning and organizing skills.
- Excellent analytical & problem solving skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Committed team player with sound interpersonal skills.
- Above average proficiency in MS Office Programs
- Proactive and innovative thinker
- Excellent communication skills written and verbal
- Have a passion for working with people
- Ability to be assertive and empathic
Solethu Energy is committed to the advancement of employment equity.
Preference will be given to female candidates with disability from previous disadvantaged communities
Interested candidates MUST send a comprehensive copy of their CV coupled with all relevant qualifications (statement of results and copy of ID) to: Ayiesha Solomon: [email protected]
CLOSING DATE: 14th September 2015