Hilton College is proud to offer an exciting 1-year internship for recent graduates who are passionate about following a career in teaching.
The main purpose of the internship is to provide an educational experience for graduates who are serious about a career as a teacher.
The internship programme supplements formal, part-time study via UNISA.
The aim is therefore to provide a rounded, challenging experience which exposes interns to a variety of aspects of the work they will do as teachers at a quality school.
Interns for the programme are selected on the basis of the following criteria:
- Have a degree with two possible teaching subjects, and be committed to registering for a post-graduate secondary education certificate;
- Or possibly already have completed a degree and post-graduate teaching certificate, and feel the need to gain experience via the internship rather than starting full-time teaching;
- Or be in the final year of a 4-year B.Ed.
- Have a demonstrable commitment to education.
- Be able to offer at least two co-curricular skills, e.g. sports coaching, drama, debating, music, etc.
- Be willing to be positively involved in specific school programmes and projects such as plays, concerts, field trips, hikes, sports tours, and outreach activities, where relevant and feasible.
Interested candidates should submit a full CV and letter of motivation by 7th September 2015
Click Here to Hilton College Internship