Posted on :
4 Jun, 2010
KPMG is the global network of professional services firms where outstanding professionals work together to deliver value. Our global values include leading by example, respect for the individual, working together and above all, we act with integrity. With over 100,000 people worldwide, KPMG member firms provide audit, tax and advisory services from more than 750 cities in 150 countries.
KPMG’s IT Advisory graduate position is an exciting and stimulating experience that equips graduates with a combination of Information Technology (IT) and business skills. In the initial three-year period, termed our Foundation Development Programme, staff receive a combination of formal and practical on-the-job training to further enhance their skill set. This leads to our Professional Development, Management Development and Leadership Development Programme, all elements of our IT Advisory Business School concept. In addition, our mentoring programme ensures that all staff will have continuous career counselling and avenues for feedback.
Applicants for our IT Advisory graduate position will require an IT-related degree that could include:
• BSc Computer Science / Information Technology / Information Systems;
• BCom Information Systems (IS) / Informatics / Computer Science; or
• BBusSc. Computer Science / Information Technology.
Successful applicants for our IT Advisory graduate position will receive the following qualifications within the first three years of their career (of which KPMG bears all the cost):
• A certificate from the Gordon Institute of Business Science in a business-related programme tailored for IT professionals; and
• Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) certification through the Information Systems Audit and Control Association based in the USA. CISA is an internationally recognised qualification.
We offer a unique development opportunity, competitive remuneration package and professional challenges.
The IT Advisory graduate position is a tremendous opportunity that awaits dynamic individuals searching for an environment that is vibrant and challenging!