Posted on :
13 Aug, 2012
13 Aug, 2012
Our client is an automotive industry multinational company. Following their growth strategy, they are looking for a Lab Dimensional Technician to work in South Africa.
– Dimensional Control and tridimensional measuring machine trim;
– Statistical Control of the Production Process;
– Dimensionally inspects castings for conformance;
– Marks castings to identify area needing rework, mill rates, etc. in order to meet dimensional and visual specifications;
– Adjusts fixtures, gauges and precision measuring tools to calibrated standards;
– Interprets and performs other visual / dimensional functions as required to move part through production process;
– Works from established rest points for targeting.
– Degree in Mechanical Engineering or Production Maintenance (preferred);
– Professional Experience in the Automotive Industry;
– Minimum of 3 years of experience in the job;
– Responsible and ethical;
– Computer skills;
– Analytical and strategic thinking;
– Excellent communication skills both oral and written;
– Resident or with South African Nationality.
– Integration in a multinational company, with emphasis on the market in which it operates;
– Opportunity for professional and personal growth.
– Full Time;
– We assure complete confidentiality in the treatment of applications.
Elevus Lisboa – ENG & LOG
Interested applicants should send a resume to: [email protected], writing in the Subject / Subject of the email, the reference ELEL/235/12
Av. Columbano Bordalo Pinheiro, 108 – 2º, 1070-067 Lisboa
Tel: 21 781 24 50 | Fax: 21 781 24 59
[email protected] | www.elevus.pt