DISCOVERY IS OFFERING THE OPPORTUNITY OF A LIFETIME FOR 10 OF SOUTH AFRICA’S BRIGHTEST YOUNG PEOPLE TO JOIN OUR MEDICAL CLAIMS ASSESSING LEARNERSHIP.
The focus of this learnership will be data capturing of medical claims.
GUIDELINES FOR APPLYING TO THE LEARNERSHIP:
- Please ensure that you apply for only 1 of the Learnerships advertised and that you
- meet the minimum criteria in order to be eligible for the Learnership
- Please also have your Matric subjects and symbols on hand as you need to input this
- information on your application.
- You must have a valid SA ID
THE LEARNER WILL ACHIEVE THE FOLLOWING BENEFITS FROM THIS PROGRAM:
- Obtain a recognised and portable qualification in Claims Assessing
- Gain access to the industry with a better employment profile
- Communication – communicates clearly and professionally to clients
- Resilience & drive – pursues goals despite obstacles
- Detail orientation – accurately captures or communicates information
- Desire and potential to learn
- Self motivated
- Intermediate computer skills
- Above average typing skills
- Be South African Citizens;
- Hold a valid & recognised Matric with Maths(or Maths Lit 60 % and above) & English
- (Minimum D Symbol on Standard Grade); & 2nd language (Minimum D Symbol)
- Not be engaged in post Matric studies or formal employment;
- Not have completed a previous Learnership
- Be between the ages of 18 and 30 years;
- Have effective communication skills in the English language;
- Possess basic computer skills;
- Express a keen interest in claims assessing and healthcare;
- Demonstrate high attention to detail.
- Ability to work accurately
- Interested in data capturing
How To Apply
Closing Date: 13 January 2014