All applicants must apply on line via the career centre on the recruitment page. Kindly be advised that only applications received via the career centre will be considered.
Job Description: SSS – Telecoms+
The successful candidates will be offered the opportunity to be part of a 1 to 2 year on-the-job training/internship program to gain experience in their respective fields of study.
The appointment of candidates is subject to the verification of all their credentials. Sasol is committed to establish a diverse workforce.
Technician Electronic exposure would include testing electronic devices, areas in the Manufacturing and testing of PC boards, gas testing, multi-meters and Maintenance of Audio Amplifiers, Tuners & Microphones
- Matric/N3 (Math’s & Science) – Must
- Completed S4 Electronics with only P1 & P2 still to be completed (must)
- Personal Attributes:
- Result orientation
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in team
- Problem solving skills
- Innovative and analytical thinking
- Computer literacy
- Ability to work under pressure
- Sound communication skills
Location: Secunda, Mpumalanga, South Africa
Closing Date: 04 June 2012