Posted on :
23 May, 2016
The above-mentioned position is currently available in the Claims Service Contact Centre department at our LISCOE Retail Solutions division/business unit based at our office in Centurion.
MMI Holdings Limited (MMI) is a South African based financial services group listed on the South African stock exchange, the JSE.
These product and service solutions are provided to all market segments through operating brands Metropolitan and Momentum.
Provide a support service to the claims department by liaising with clients/stakeholders and providing solutions.
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS
– No experience required
1. Matric or Grade 12
2. Studying towards a qualification relevant in the Financial Services Industry – proof must be supplied.
THE INCUMBENT WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
• Contribute to the overall team achievement of set team targets through excellence.
• Answer and provide first time resolution and quality driven responses to all correspondences.
• Adhere to the standard operating procedures when communicating with clients through recording and updating of calls, update query with actions taken and escalate to the relevant assessor on the claims system.
• Keep client informed (verbally and/or in writing) if any unresolved queries is outstanding.
• Delivering effective and consistent service and support to external clients within specified service level agreements.
• Engaging and retaining of clients within their current portfolios aligned to the Treating Customers Fairly principles.
• Make recommendations to improve client service and fair treatment of clients within area of responsibility.
• Participate and contribute to a culture which builds rewarding relationships, facilitates feedback and provides exceptional client service.
• Develop and maintain productive and collaborative working relationships with colleagues, peers and stakeholders.
• Continuously develop own expertise in terms of professional, industry and legislation knowledge.
• Contribute to continuous innovation through the development, sharing and implementation of new ideas.
• Take ownership for driving your career development
• Identify solutions to enhance cost effectiveness and increase operational efficiency.
• Responsibly managing financial and other company resources under your control.
• Provide input into the risk identification processes and communicate recommendations in the appropriate forum.
1. Business Acumen
2. Client/Stakeholder Commitment
3. Drive for Results
4. Leads Change and Innovation
6. Impact and Influence
7. Self-Awareness and Insight
8. Diversity and Inclusiveness
CLOSING DATE:No date indicated
HOW TO APPLY
If you are looking to apply, please follow the official system application process (VIA LINK BELOW) and get in touch with the PeopleSoft Helpdesk (021 940 5169) if you need further assistance.