Posted on :
29 Aug, 2016
29 Aug, 2016
Scorpion Legal Protection has a 12 month Legal Internship position available in Pretoria. The Internships are available to suitable individuals who wish to obtain practical working experience and knowledge in their respective area of study and/or field of work by performing various duties and/or responsibilities relevant to the Internship vacancy.
Scorpion provides South Africans with access to affordable legal assistance and funeral plans. They attract bright and motivated people by giving them ample opportunity to learn and grow within their profession.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
Gain exposure to various functions including but not limited to file management, legal correspondence management, claims processes general administration, and providing feedback to clients related to legal matters.
• Completed Matric (Grade 12)/N3 or equivalent qualification
• Ccompleted Paralegal studies (Diploma/Certificate).
• Must be SA Citizen
• Available immediately to commence with the Internship Programme between August 2016 or September 2016.
• Have a passion to learn, integrity and good communication skills.
• No previous related work experience essential
• Accuracy, Administrative Skills, Analytical Thinking Ability, Attention to Detail, Flexibility, Goal Setting Ability, Listening Skills, Networking, Organising Ability and Planning Ability, Problem Solving Ability, Teamwork, and Time-management skills.
How to Apply
Click HERE to apply online