LegalWise Bursaries 2014
The following criteria will be strictly adhered to:
- Applicant must have achieved at least a C aggregate (60 %) academically at school. No exceptions will be made.
- Tertiary applicants must have achieved a C aggregate academically. No exceptions will be made.
- Applicant should be able to speak, read and write English, and at least one other official language.
Bursary applications are invited from people who aim to study full time, or are already studying full time towards a university degree for a BCom (Business Administration), BCom (Law) or a LLB Degree from one of the following approved institutions:
- Nelson Mandela Metropolitan University (PE)
- North-West University (Mafikeng or Potchefstroom campus)
- Rhodes University
- Tshwane University of Technology
- University of Cape Town
- University of Fort Hare
- University of the Free State
- University of Johannesburg
- University of Kwa-Zulu Natal
- University of the North
- University of Pretoria
- University of Stellenbosch
- University of South Africa (UNISA)
- University of Venda
- University of the Western Cape
- University of Witwatersrand (WITS)
- University of Zululand
- Walter Sisulu University (Mthatha)
How to Apply
Please complete the application form thoroughly and post to: External Bursary Department, c/o LegalWise, P O Box 1524, Florida 1709 or scan and email documents to [email protected] or hand the documents in at your nearest LegalWise Branch.