Global enterprise wants you! My Client is a leading company in the petrochemical industry. Working where innovation comes to life on a daily basis, being part of a global enterprise and getting involved in a great diversity of projects are just some of the advantages of joining their company. They are looking to add a Logistics Supervisor to their ever growing team, to manage the day-to-day activities related to fleet/Warehouse and road safety management, transport contracts, hauliers’ and drivers’ management. What you can expect:
- Zero TRCF in Logistics Transport area;
- Ensure Logistics compliance with all local and legislative HSSE standards;
- Responsible for monitoring, tracking, analysing and instituting corrective actions to support OTIF performance of 96%;
- Appropriate resource allocation in line with Opex targets;
- Contribute to annual T&R process;
- Lead by example through the promotion of good health, compliance with all safety procedures and instructions and reporting of all hazards accidents/incidents and near misses;
- Responsible for the development and maintenance of the logistics tools necessary to manage daily operations;
- Monitor 3PL performance and highlight areas of underperformance to relevant parties;
- Review opportunities for productivity improvements at loading and discharge locations;
- Manages checking of GSAP related transactions and eServe transactions that are used by the hauliers to fulfil their role in executing customer deliveries. Checking of completeness on picking, loading and POD confirmation is required to ensure a good level of customer service;
- Management of Stock (counting/investigation/reconciliation/keeping in suitable condition etc);
- Liaise with the CSC to handle emergencies, special requests etc;
- 3rd Party packed contract management Leads review of warehouse/transport KPI’s for service, HSSE and cost with warehouse service provider.
You will need:
- To be a qualified Logistics professional or minimum 5 years’ experience in Logistics operations with trucking or fleet supervision;
- Knowledge of transport scheduling systems (if applicable);
- Good communication skills;
- Good decision making skills;
- High level of HSSE awareness;
- Knowledge of government regulations related to Logistics HSSE (Health, Safety, Security, & Environmental) and permits;
- To be action oriented with analytical and problem solving skills;
- To be a self-starter with a passion for delivering tangible results;
- To be a strong communicator with successful experience interfacing with many levels of the organization especially operating employees;
- To enjoy working around trucks, equipment and their vendors;
- Excellent MS Office Skills;
- Tertiary Degree will be favourable.
How to Apply
Click here to apply online
Send us your CV. We eagerly await your application.
Apply before Thursday, February 12, 2015Companies may expire jobs at their own discretion.