Makro is offering an exciting opportunity to matriculants to study towards a sponsored Bachelor of Commerce degree, specialising in management whilst gathering essential workplace experience and developing a career in retail through a structured development programme.
About the Programme:
The Makro Cadetship Programme is aimed at developing talented young leaders.
Through a carefully researched process the Cadets that form part of the programme are groomed into exceptional leaders for our business.
Programme selection criteria:
- 23 years or younger
- Black ( African, Indian, or Coloured)
- South African Citizen
- No criminal record
- Minimum 28 points, excluding Life Orientation
- University admission
Matriculated before 2008
- Minimum 4 subjects on HG
- English & Mathematics
- Matric exemption
How to Apply
Send a comprehensive CV which must also include:
- Parents names and contact details
- Certified copies of ID
- Certified copies of Matric Certificate/ Statement of results
- Indicate which Makro store is closest to you ( within the different regions )
to Mamello Motloung, [email protected] or Fax: 086 687 8516
Location: Polokwane, Nelspruit, Western Cape , Gauteng: Pretoria only
Closing Date: 18 January 2013