Management Accountant Jobs
GlencoreXstrata Coal South Africa is a world leading coal producer. We have operations in the Witbank Coalfield and are coal exporters in South Africa.
We are safety obsessed and community aware. We are committed to the achievement of diversity and employment equity. So, with more top project in the pipeline, your career and future development prospects look bright.
A Management Accountant vacancy (Fixed-term) exist at Tweefontein Optimisation Project (TOP).
The Management Accountant responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Managing the cost accounting system for Tweefontein Optimisation Project (TOP);
- Providing an accurate, timeous and relevant cost information to management to enable them to make informative decisions;
- Track and Report on key business drivers;
- Compile the Operational budget and Life of Mine cost models.
The Management Accountant must meet the following requirements:
- 3-5 Years experience required in the Accounting Environment;
- Experience in SAP is required;
- B Com or equivalent qualification;
- Experience in the Mining Industry will be advantageous;
- Must have a Code B drivers licence;
- The successful candidate must be in possession of a valid certificate of fitness or be fit enough to obtain one prior to the commencement of employment, as this is a requirement of the Mine’s Health and safety Act.
How To Apply to Management Accountant Jobs
Click on the “Apply Now” button at the end of this page or here to apply online