To support business objectives by managing fulfilment of requests from clients and staff in order to achieve business results with effective level of client satisfaction and risk management.
- To manage staff and operational functions for Nedbank by advising clients and stakeholders on products, processes, systems to meet business objectives.
- Establish clear goals that align a unit’s efforts with the organization’s goals.
- Ensure synergies between people, processes, and strategies to drive flawless execution of business objectives.
- Implement new systems and processes that make effective use of available resources and opportunities.
- Build a culture that reinforces compliance with appropriate laws, regulations, and/or guidelines.
- Work with quantitative or financial data to monitor trends; make recommendations based on data analysis to solve problems.
- Attract, develop, and retain talent to ensure that people with the right skills and motivations are in the right place at the right time to meet business needs.
Manage Financial and Business Results
- Manage financial loses by ensuring correctness, accuracy of flow of information
- Ensure achievement of financial targets by meeting client service standards and efficiencies
Manage Stakeholder Relationships
- Serve subordinates by effective performance management i.e. managing top and under performers
- Build and maintain warm working relationships with peers and managers through regular interaction and teamwork.
- Ensure sound relationships with external stakeholders by managing client and stakeholder expectations through appropriate communication and forums.
Manage Internal Processes, Risk and Compliance
- Ensure effectiveness of processes by tracking, measuring and analysing data relating to work processes.
- Check and ensure capacity meets business requirements by effectively planning for demand.
- Ensure team efficiency by monitoring productivity and highlight inefficiencies in processes.
- Improve efficiency by looking at ways of re-engineering processes.
- Manage service level agreements with all stakeholders through regular monitoring of efficiencies and engagement with stakeholders.
- Ensure delivery by using the correct systems and access levels.
- Matric / Grade 12 / National Senior Certificate
- Bachelor of Commerce: Informatics
Minimum Experience Level
- 8 – 10 years in operational process environment, 2 of which must be in managing a team.
- Global Market exposure.
- Professional knowledge of Financial Surveillance processes.