Risk Management: understanding all risks – from the economic to the political – that could affect our global business, and offering guidance to all parts of the bank
Support the Collections Head, Credit with the optimisation of the Collections decisions.
Support the Collections Head, Credit with the optimisation of the Collections decisions by ensuring that all strategies and policies are executed in a cost effective manner:
- Manage the relationships with various stakeholders and support areas
- Ensure that manual processes are aligned to strategy and executed in cost effective manner
- Ensure the maximum value is extracted from current collections processes
- Continuously review the Affordable Housing Credit collection strategies to respond to environmental and/or risk changes timeously.
Preferred Qualification and Experience
- Commerce degree
- Able to apply logical thought to research and identify problems through analysing and understanding data and business
- Ability to manage and control multiple projects and relationships to provide appropriate and desired results
- Ability for information to be presented and communicated in clear, user-friendly language and layout
- Ability to review processes and indentify gap and opportunities
- Leadership role within an analytical environment
How to Apply
Click here to apply online