Henkel Adhesive Technologies is a worldwide leader in bonding, sealing and surface treatments – thanks to our ambitious people.
We create unique value for our clients and our technologies can be found in many objects touching our lives every day.
Our success is built on constant innovation and people who strive for excellence. Working at Henkel is much more than just a job. It’s a passion. Have you got what it takes?
Henkel Adhesive Technologies is looking to hire a Manufacturing Intern in Johannesburg.
Marketing & Sales Intern Responsibilities
- Implementing lean and continuous improvement at sites
- Assisting in making change to continuously improve the operational environment and increase output
- Working on systems optimization and process standardization
- Verifying price order standards
- Identify local promotional needs and opportunities
- Tertiary Education in Chemical or Industrial Engineering
- Fluency in English
- Systematic and logical thinking
- Energetic and lean thinking
CLICK HERE TO APPLY