2nd Take is a young, exciting and dynamic company based in Cape Town, specializing in secondhand top international designer labels and brands. We are looking for an enthusiastic and driven intern to join our team for three month. We have added our new online store and are looking to optimize our webpage and improve our natural internet page ranking.
We are looking for a web-savvy, responsible individual with a passion for online marketing, who can drive our online marketing process.
This is an exciting opportunity and you will play a key role in our growing company and develop our new online marketing department. This internship is 2nd Take’s first and will allow you to have a strong impact on our online strategies and campaigns. You will help us grow and optimize our online marketing channel by working closely with the owner of 2nd Take.
- SEO: improve our sites natural rankings. This will include on page optimization, copywriting, and link building.
- PPC: optimize our PPC activities, which will include keyword generation, Ad Copy, analysis of campaigns, analysis of ROI, CPA (cost per acquisition) and weekly reporting on the campaigns performance.
- Online Advertising: Identify potential opportunities for online banners in our target markets.
- Affiliates: Identify potential partners for us to work with Website
- Design/usability: Identifying ways to improve the website experience for visitors
- Social Media: Identify potential opportunities Assist with other marketing campaigns
Job Profile / Requirements
- Strong online marketing skills, including PPC, SEO, Google AdWords, Facebook, Twitter, Google+, YouTube, RSS, LinkedIn and other social media platforms
- Knowledge working with Newsletters and Blogs
- Strong creative skills to generate copywriting and ad creatives
- Develop new content for existing and new website and online campaigns
- Senior undergraduate, recent graduate, or graduate students, University degree or online marketing course (or still studying)
- Good writing & communications skills understanding of Web Analytics
- Strong analytical skills – ability to understand and interpret date and implement marketing strategies accordingly
- Well organized and able to multitask be able to work independently as well as within a team
- Enthusiastic and passionate about web/online marketing
- Conduct market or competitive research
- Goal driven and results orientated
- Attention to detail and a “can do” attitude at all times
- Solution orientated
- Interest in fashion
- WordPress knowledge
- Basic web site design, forms and landing page creation
This position is based in Cape Town and available immediately. This internship is unpaid.
If you think you have what it takes and this might be an internship you will enjoy, please send your CV to [email protected] or contact us on 021 434 5878.