Marketing Internship Programme [Massive Recruitment]
Marketing Internship Programme: Coronation Fund Managers
Duration: 2 year internship
Location: Cape Town
“Please note that preference will be given to candidates from designated groups for employment equity purposes”
Primary role of this position is to manage the various administrative functions within marketing and provide assistance to HOM, marketing manager, communications specialists and investor relations officer on projects as briefed.
Duties & Responsibilities
- - Marketing administration
- - Marketing collateral
- - Website assistance Ads by google
- - Communications assistance
- - Eventing assistance
- - No work experience required but some experience and on an internship with a competitive fund management and or wealth management business would be an advantage.
- - Knowledge of asset management would be an advantage.
- - Excellent practical skills on MS Outlook.
- - Completed Business Science or Commerce university degree with a major in Marketing and ideally Economics as a second major
- - MS Office package including Outlook
Competencies & Personality Attributes
- - A passion for services industry marketing Ability to grasp concepts quickly
- - Highly numerate and with an understanding of the fund management business
- - High energy levels, willingness to learn and initiative to go the extra mile
- - Team player with a passion to participate in the varied aspects of fund management marketing, service and task orientated, able to execute all projects and requests that are assigned timeously
- - Impeccable attention to detail and inherent good organisational skills
- - Professional, good communicator
How to apply
To apply click here and go to Graduate Programme in the list of job categories or search for this reference number: (120613-1)