Naledi Foundation exposes pupils in rural schools to different careers and higher institutions available as well as to identify under-performing rural schools and find solutions to improve their academic performance while motivating the pupils and teachers to strive for success.
Through some of the programmes the foundation also encourages parents to be more involved in their children’s education in order to have maximum participation from the students.
Naledi Foundation seeks to appoint a Marketing / PR Intern for the Kusini Water Social Franchise, based in Johannesburg.
The Intern will help with sell and market the Kusini Water Social Franchise, test out marketing / SEO / social media idea’s you may have and will be working alongside the founder, to build the franchise model.
- Develop a strategy to increase the number of followers on social media
- Research trends within the social media realm and presents ways to apply them to our existing promotional efforts
- Manage and create google analytics and AdWords campaigns
- Adding new products to the store catalogue
- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Utilises social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can
- continuously engage the online community
- Provide links to one to three social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, able to generate new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment
- Have knowledge of social media platforms.
- Ability to think strategically and see how social media adds value to our brand
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential
- Strong attention to detail and organisational skills
- Must be able to use your own computer
- Desire to work in a start-up environment
- Trust worthy person
Closing date: Wednesday, 3 May, 2017
To apply, submit your CV and cover letter to [email protected]