Posted on :
3 Nov, 2016
3 Nov, 2016
The Marketing Interns will assist the Marketing Unit with day to day administration of the events unit as well as the PR & Communications Unit.
The Ticket Sales interns will assist with the sales of tickets and day to day administration in the unit.
The information Officer interns will assist with the scanning of tourist and dispensing of information both on the island and at the Nelson Mandela Gateway.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• The marketing intern will be assisting the marketing unit with day to day administration, brand management and events;
• The ticket sales interns will assist with the sales of tickets and day to day administration in the unit;
• The information Officer interns will assist with the scanning of tourist and dispensing of information both on the island at NMG.
• National Diploma in Tourism/ Public Relations or Marketing
• Computer Literacy
• Fluency in 2 official languages
RIM is an EE, AA, employer, RIM reserves the right not to make an appointment if suitable candidates are not found.
Forward a detailed CV, accompanied by certified copies your ID and qualification certificates as well as contactable referees, to[email protected] by no later than 07 November 2016.
Note: If you do not hear from us within 30 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
HOW TO APPLY