Merrill Lynch’s Graduate / Analyst programme is a 12 month rotation through which graduates will gain an in-depth introduction to the firm, its culture and global reach, alongside other newly hired analysts. Graduates will rotate through Global Markets, Investment Banking and Research.
The training will include full instruction on all relevant tools, techniques and working practices. Graduates will also receive a solid grounding in all business areas as they develop their professional skills and teamwork capabilities. Once graduates join a business line, they will take on real responsibility from an early stage. There will be exposure to ongoing development opportunities throughout the programme and graduates will be encouraged to expand their abilities through on-the-job learning, structured training and study towards professional qualifications. The company fosters an inclusive and supportive culture, and encourages and rewards hard work.
Person requirements Strong academic qualifications and quantitative skills are important. Equally important are initiative, strategic and creative thinking, communication skills and a genuine interest in the financial markets.
Degree requirements BCom or B Bus Sci degree.
Graduates must be in their final year of study, completing in 2011.
How to apply • Online applications open on 1 June 2011
• Apply online at www.baml.com/campusemea
• On the left hand navigation bar – click on ‘How to Apply’
• Click ‘Apply’
• Choose Preferred location/Programme (from drop down list)
• The South African Analyst Rotational Programme link will now appear below- click on this and APPLY
• Complete application form and take numerical reasoning test online
• Competency-based interviews in August 2011
• Assessment centres in early September 2011
• Final selection and offers to successful graduates September 2011
Subject(s) Business, Finance, Management and Accountancy
Additional location details Sandton
CLICK HERE TO SUBSCRIBE TO RECEIVE NEW JOBS BY EMAIL AND PLEASE REMEMBER TO SHARE WITH YOUR FRIENDS.