Posted on :
2 Apr, 2012
2 Apr, 2012
– Position IT as a strategic partner with South Africa and WECA Country leadership teams by developing & managing direct relationships with key stakeholders, influencers & subject matter experts.
– Set appropriate expectations through establishment of effective Conditions of Satisfaction with appropriate Stakeholders. Deliver Country specific Account Plans in partnership with MEA IT Director and IT team members, and ensure a holistic approach to delivery of this plan.
– Clearly articulate the Voice of the Countries – activities which must be prioritised to deliver maximum return on investment by IT.
– Clearly articulate the Voice of IT, helping Country leadership understand and accept the context in which IT operates.
– Work with Country leadership teams as well as MEA IT team to establish a realistic and cohesive strategy for process, tools & data investment in the Countries.
– Collaborate with business partners to find alternatives and solutions to business challenges, seeking out systems & process solutions already in use elsewhere that can be leveraged to meet business requirements
– Supports the Country GMs in the realization of agreed objectives, and in ongoing reviews with the MEA IT Team.
– Ensures benefits & return on investment (including CPE impact) are identified & tracked for the solutions delivered
– Ensures consistent, structured communications with the South Africa and WECA Country leadership team and the MSIT functions
– Works with business partners to translate business strategies into tangible improvement plans aimed at bringing about a measurable improvement in the ‘as-is’ process
– Works with customers and partners to evangelise Microsoft’s capabilities, increasing customer satisfaction by sharing Microsoft IT’s Enterprise experience.
How will be measured:
Development of specific account plans to support the definition and delivery of Country IT business needs.
Adoption of executive commitments on account plans.
Account Management for L1 and key L2-L3 leaders.
Accountable for all MSIT engagement, communication and commitment plans.
Enabling SMSG Growth Capability on Global Platforms (Platform/infrastructure deployment targets – shared): e.g. drive full adoption of CRM tools / reduction of local applications.
Achieving business process improvements by simplifying redundant steps and procedures for the users of IT systems, tools and applications.
Determining which IT Solutions and Services get deployed in what Geographies, to what Business Segments and when this happens.
Decision making around what Service Levels are appropriate for IT Services within a Geography / Bus. Segment. Frequency, content and location (face to face or calls) of Meetings with Business Leaders.
# CIO scorecard
# Overall IT Client Satisfaction (NSAT)
# BPS NSAT
# Fiscal efficacy of all IT Investment focused on a Geo